14.08.2007

Seriden Jack Sparrow Alıntıları-Captain Jack Sparrow Quotations

Arkadaşlar maalesef bunların hepsi İngilizce.Kusura bakmayın.Bunlar http://jack.cha-otical.net
adlı siteden alıntıdır ve ziyaretçilerin favori alıntıları olarak yayınlanmıştır.

WARNING:THE BELOW QUOTATIONS ORIGINALLY TAKE PLACE ON THE WEBSITE:http://jack.cha-otical.net


I've got a jar of dirt! I've got a jar of dirt! And guess what's inside it?"

"I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by."

"Dirt. This is a jar of dirt.""Yes""Is the jar of dirt going to help?""If you don't want it, give it back!""No!""Then it helps."

"You know, these clothes do not flatter you at all. It should be a dress or nothing. I happen to have no dress in my cabin."

"Why is the rum always gone? Oh, that's why."

"Look! An undead monkey. Top that!"

"Where's that monkey? I need to shoot something!"

"Where's the thump-thump?"

"Hide the rum!"

"Is this a dream?""No." "Of course not. If it were a dream, there'd be rum!"

"I want my jar of dirt."

"My incredibly intuitive sense of the female mind tells me you're troubled."

"There'll be no knowing here. I thought I knew you?"

"I'm deeply flattered son, but my first and only love is the sea"

"Let us examine that claim for a moment, former Commodore, shall we? Who was it at the very moment you had a notorious pirate safely behind bars, saw fit to free said pirate and take your dearly beloved all to himself, eh? So whose fault is it really that you've ended up a rumpot deckhand what takes orders from pirates?"

"You smell funny."

"I do that quite a lot, yet people are always surprised."

"Hello beastie."

"Oh bugger!"

"You know Lizzy, I am captain of a ship. And being captain of a ship, I could in fact perform a marriage, right here. Right on this deck. Right now."

"One word love; curiosity. You long for freedom. You long to do what you want to do because you want it. To act on selfish impulse. You want to see what it's like. One day you wont be able to resist."

"Mind the tide! Mind the boat! Don't touch my dirt!"

"No! Leave it! Run!"

"It's my front I'm worried about"

"No worries! Tia Dalma and I go way back... thick as thieves, nigh inseperable we are... were... have been... before."

"No! I am chief! I want BIG fire! Big fire!"

"No! Much more better. It is a drawing of a key."

"You're not making any sense at all."

"No! If we don't have the key, we can't open whatever it is we don't have that it unlocks. So that purpose would be served in finding whatever need be unlocked, which we don't have, without first having found the key what unlocks it?"

"Leave the hat!"

"Come to negotiate, eh, have you, you slimy git?"

Keep telling yourself that darlin'."

"Nobody move, I've dropped my brain."

"And that was without a single drop of rum."

"Mr Gibbs, you may throw my hat if you like. Now go and get it."

"Ladies! Will you please shut it? Listen to me. Yes, I lied to you. No, I don't love you. Of course it makes you look fat. I've never been to Brussels. It is pronounced "egregious". By the way, no, I've never met Pizzaro but I love his pies. And all of this pales to utter insignificance in light of the fact that my ship is once again gone. Savvy?"

"How's Mum?"

"My peanut!"

"Look, a peanut!"

"Allow me to lend a machete to your intellectual thicket."

"Did no one come to save me just because they missed me?"

"Up is down."

"We pirates are not very creative when it comes to naming things. I knew this man who had no legs and half an eye.""What did you call him?""Larry."

"And I owe them all money."

"Utterly deceptive twaddle- speak."

"That's politics."

"Now we're being followed by rocks. Never heard that before."

"Ten years is a long time. Especially given the deficit of rum."

"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness."

"They be my charts!""Well that makes you - chartman!"

"Why should I sail with any of you? Four of you have tried to kill me in the past. One of you succeeded."

"Sometimes things come back mate, savvy?"

"Gibbs! Where's my ship?"

No! Not good! Stop! Not good! What are you doing? You burned all the food, the shade, the rum! Why is the rum gone? But why is the rum gone?"

"On deck you scabrous dogs! Man the braces! Now... bring me that horizon. da da da da da da da da da da da da..... And really bad eggs. Drink up, me 'arties yo ho!"

"She’s safe, just like I promised. She's all set to marry Norrington, just like she promised. And you get to die for her, just like you promised. So we're all men of our word really except for Elizabeth who is, in fact, a woman."

"Me? I'm just honest. And a dishonst man you can always trust to be dishonest... honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for... because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid!"

"Must've been terrible for you to be trapped here, Jack... Must've been terrible... Well it bloody is now! ... There'll be no living with her after this"

"A wedding! I love weddings! Drinks all around! ... I know, clap him in irons right?"

"You need to find yourself a girl mate… or perhaps the reason you practice three hours a day is that you already found one and are otherwise incapable of wooing said strumpet… you’re not a eunuch are you??"

"Stop Blowing Holes In My Ship!"

"Well! I’m actually feeling rather good about this. I think we've all arrived at a very special place, eh? Spiritually, ecumenically, grammatically? I want you to know that I was rooting for you, mate. Know that. Elizabeth…it would never have worked between us darling, I’m sorry. Will… nice hat! Men, this is the day that you will always remember as the day that you..."

"Welcome to the Caribbean, luv!"

"You're forgetting one very important thing, mate - I'm Captain Jack Sparrow."

"You're supposed to be dead" "Am I not?"

"No one. He’s no one. A distant cousin of my aunt’s nephew twice removed. Lovely singing voice, though. Eunuch."

"What did he use for rope?" "Human hair. From my back"

"It’s not just a keel and a hull and a deck and a sails that’s what a ship needs. But what a ship is, what the Black Pearl really is, is freedom!"

"And then they made me their chief..."

"MONKEY!"

"How's that? The key's run off"

"May I ask you something? Have I ever given you reason not to trust me? Do us a favour? I know it’s difficult for you but please stay here and try not to do anything stupid!"

"Easy on the goods love"

"Unless of course he knew you wouldn’t believe the truth even if he told it to you."

"Right then I confess, it is my intention to commandeer one of these ships, pick up a crew in Tortuga, raid, pillage and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out"

"But you have heard of me"

"Impersonating an officer of the Spanish Royal Navy, impersonating a cleric of the Church of England…" "Oh, yeah"

"Captain, Captain Jack Sparrow"

"Hmm... Puhlely... puhlelehvoos... parleli... parsmi... pasley... parle, parle.. Parley! That's the one. Parley! Parley!"

"Or you could surrender"

"No survivors? Then where do the stories come from I wonder?"

"This dock is off limits to civilians" "Terribly sorry I didn't know, if I see one I shall inform you immediatly"

"I can’t bring this ship into Tortuga all by me onsies, savvy?"

"Smith, Smithy if you like"

"This is either madness or brilliance""It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide"

"Parley? Damn to the depths whatever muttonhead thought up Parley!""That would be the French"

"That’s the second time I’ve had to watch that man sail away with my ship."

"I know exactly what you mean love"

"Bob’s your Uncle, Fannie’s your Aunt, there you are with two ships."

"Twenty-five. And I’ll buy you the hat, a really big one… Commodore!"

"If you were waiting for the opportune moment…that was it. Now if you’ll be so kind, I’d be much obliged if you’d drop me off my ship."

"Clearly you've never been to Singapore"

"I'm sorry it's just it's such a pretty boat...Ship!"

"Apparently there's a leak!"

"Apparently there’s some sort of high tone and fancy to-do up at the fort ay how could it be that two upstanding gentlemen such as yourselves did not merit an invitation?"

"Really bad eggs... Whooo... I love this song!!"

"We could use a ship. The fact is I was going to not tell Barbossa about bloody Will in exchange for a ship, because as long as he didn't know about bloody Will, I had something to bargain with, which now no one does, thanks to bloody stupid Will."

"How about three shillings and we forget the name?"

"Where did you get that?"

"Sticks and stones luv"

"You seem somewhat familiar, have I threatened you before?"

"Ah, well, then it would be a shame to put a black mark on your record. So, if you'll excuse me... Do you think this wise boy, crossing blades with a pirate?"

"Are you advising me that was a mistake? When you've only got one shot it's best to wait for the oppurtune moment, that wasn't it, nor is this."

"I'm having a thought here Barbossa"

"When you marooned me on that god forsaken spit of land you forgot one very important thing mate... I'm Captain Jack Sparrow!"

"Mr Cotton's... Parrot. Same Question"

"Commandeer. We're going to commandeer that ship. Nautical Terms!"

"Mr Cotton. Do you have the courage and fortitude to follow orders and stay true in the face of danger and almost certain death? Mr Cotton? Answer man!"

"No! I expect to leave you standing on some beach with absolutely no name at all watching me sail away on my ship and then I’ll shout the name back to you, savvy?"

"What's in your head that's put you in such a fine mood, captain?""We're catching up"

"It’s a fine job for sure but it seems to me that a … a ship like that makes this one here a bit superfluous really."

"You can keep doing that forever, but the dog is never going to move."

"Gentlemen, Milady. You will always remember this as the day that you almost caught Captain. Jack. Sparrow!"

"The only rules that really matter are these. What a man can do and what a man can’t do."

"Come on doggy. It’s just you and me now. It’s you and old Jack, c’mon. c’mon, that’s a good boy. C’mon that’s a good boy. C’mon. Bit closer, bit closer. That’s it. That’s it doggy. Come on you filthy slimy mangy cad. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, I didn’t mean it no."

"Please move.""No! I cannot step aside and let you escape.""This shot was not meant for you."

"One question about your business boy or there’s no use going. This girl. How far are you willing to go to save her?""I’d die for her!""Oh Good. No worries then."

"Not all treasure is of silver and gold mate."

Hiç yorum yok: